OSSA Fall Protection
OSSA Fall Protection is approximately eight hours in duration and includes practical exercises, class discussion, DVD presentation, written knowledge test and practical exam. The course is designed by Alberta BC Safety (an OSSA licensed provider).
- Eliminating fall hazards
- Legislation & standards pertaining to fall protection
- Employer & worker responsibilities
- Recent statistical information, workplace incidents, and the need for training
- Methods of eliminating, analyzing, preventing & controlling falls
- Rescue & escape planning pre-use visual inspections reporting deficiencies impact forces
- Fall clearance
- Fall protection systems
- Fall protection system components
Students must be capable of performing a controlled weight transfer.
***Our instructor delivers the course equipped with all the necessary fall protection equipment, and enough space to conduct the practical exercises.