Fall Protection is approximately eight hours in duration and includes practical exercises, class discussion, DVD presentation, written knowledge test and practical exam. The course is designed by Energy Safety Canada .
- Eliminating fall hazards
- Legislation & standards pertaining to fall protection
- Employer & worker responsibilities
- Recent statistical information, workplace incidents, and the need for training
- Methods of eliminating, analyzing, preventing & controlling falls
- Rescue & escape planning pre-use visual inspections reporting deficiencies impact forces
- Fall clearance
- Fall protection systems
- Fall protection system components
Students must be capable of performing a controlled weight transfer.
***Our instructor delivers the course equipped with all the necessary fall protection equipment, and enough space to conduct the practical exercises.
|Jan 22, 2020 (Wed)||@ 07:45||CAD$ 165.00||
|Feb 07, 2020 (Fri)||@ 07:45||CAD$ 165.00||
|Feb 24, 2020 (Mon)||@ 07:45||CAD$ 165.00||