RESTRICTED FIREARMS (P.A.L)
Course Prerequisite: Students wishing to attend this course must successfully complete the Non-Restricted Firearms (P.A.L) course before registering.
- Handle restricted firearms and ammunition safely
- Use restricted firearms and ammunition safely
- Comply with firearms laws
- Store restricted firearms and ammunition safely
- Display restricted firearms safely
- Transport restricted firearms safely
The Canadian Restricted Firearms Safety Course consists of two parts. Classroom instruction followed by a written examination and hands on practical examination.
|Oct 31, 2021 (Sun)||@ 07:45||CAD$ 125.00||